The Poso Creek is Eureka!’s smallest family tent in the Aeris series. The inflatable pitching system and fully sewn in floor makes it very quick and easy to pitch this tent. The main sleeping room converts easily into two rooms with a divider curtain. It has a capacity up to four people. The main sleeping room and it’s vestibule space has two doors. The side door has a mesh window. The front side of the tents has three buckles connections to attach an one pole awning.
Our new series of inflatable tents for 2016. These family tents are made out of our exclusive breathable rip stop cotton blend fabrics and will make you camping trip more comfortable. With our advanced Aeris technology pitching of our largest family tents only takes a few minutes.
- Inflatable Tunnel tent
- Fully sewn in Polyethylene groundsheet
- Side door with mesh window
- Optional awning can be clipped to front
- Headroom: 200 cm
- A custom made Eureka! tent carpet is optional available
- Pitching time: 10-15 minutes
- Fly: Breathable Terylene Cotton Rip stop 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Inner tent: Breathable Terylene Cotton
- Floor: 75D Polyester, min. 4000mm PU coating, Fire-retardant
- Footprint: 210D Oxford Polyester, min. 6000mm PU coating, Fire-retardant
- Colors: Fly: Sand; Floor: Charcoal
Poso Creek BTC RS