The all-weather Pinedale tunnel tent features a sleek extended sleeping area in the rear that opens up to the grandeur of a lofty vestibule generous enough to store bikes...or whatever you might have in mind. The entrance height peaks out at 190 cm so you can shelter comfortably while enjoying a panoramic view through the weatherproof ClearVu windows on the sides or the mesh window of the front door of the vestibule. With the inner and outer tent connected, the Pinedale is a cinch to set up. The inner tent is made of 68D Armatech taffeta polyester that breathes and with a mesh door to the sleeping area you can enjoy the fresh air of the great outdoors - indoors. Finished off with inside storage pockets, fully waterproofed seams, and reflective guidelines so you can find your tent in the dark, the Pinedale will more than meet your needs.
- Unique, roomy 3-pole tunnel tent
- Large vestibule has 1 large mesh window and 2 mesh windows allowing a panoramic view and excellent ventilation
- 2 Hooded vents in the roof provide extra High/low ventilation inside the tent
- Walk in vestibule can store bikes overnight
- Optional bathtub footprint is available
- Sleeping room for 2-3 people
- Pitching time: 10-15 minutes
- Fly: 68D Ripstop Polyester min. 4000mm PU coating
- Innertent:68D Breathable Taffeta Polyester
- Floor: 75D Taffeta Polyester, min. 6000mm PU coating
- Poles: Aluminium poles
Item is available.