The El Capitan series has been further developed to save weight and increase space. The redesigned inner tent now has an integrated fly rod, creating nearly straight side walls and more head space inside. Many venting mesh panels covered by curtains, which enhances the use of this tent during spring and autumn. Your right choice for backpacking or car-camping.The El Capitan 2 has been awarded as 'Tent of the Year 2008' by the Dutch ANWB Op Pad Magazine!
- 3-pole, free standing dome tent
- Vestibules over both doors provide additional covered storage and protected tent entry in inclement weather
- Inner tent has an integrated rod, creating nearly straight side walls and more head space inside.
- Excellent high/low venting by large mesh panels allow for cooler air to enter the tent with the warm air escaping through vents positioned high on the fly sheet
- Four interior pockets & gear loft keep essentials close at hand.
- Optional floorsaver available
- Easy pitching by pin/grommet assembly
- Availablein 2,3,4 size
- Pitching time: 5-10 minutes
- Fly: 68D Taffeta Polyester min. 4000mm. PU coating
- Inner tent: 68D Breathable Taffeta Polyester
- Floor: 75D Taffeta Polyester, min. 6000mm. PU coating
- Poles: 11 / 12,7mm T7001 Aluminium
- Colors: Fly: 2-tone Spring/Cactus green; Floor: Charcoal
El Capitan 4 Air Control