CAUSEWAY series poles handle the most extreme conditions - expedition, mountain and ski. CAUSEWAY series are available in the longest length and have the sturdiest, most reliable locking mechanisms.
The Helinox DL145 uses the dual lever adjustment system
Aligning the lever vertically with the length of the pole makes a longer lever possible without creating a protuberance problem. The mechanical advantage of a longer lever makes for easier operation.
Deformation of a single locking cam under pressure is substantially reduced by the unique Helinox dual cam system which spreads the load. The reduced cam deformation ensures consistent high locking forces for more reliable performance. The dual cams require less distance between tube and cam for better performance.
The unique Lever Resting Zone of the Helinox Lever Lock system relieves all pressure on the mechanism when the pole is compacted and not in use. Locking pressure is more consistent and reliable with the Helinox Lever Lock system.
- Super strength of exclusive DAC TH72M alloy - the world’s best - lightest AND strongest
- Fast and simple length adjustment
- Lever 'rest zone' (unique to Helinox) maintains constant locking effectiveness because the locking mechanism is not under pressure when the pole is compacted for storage
- Vertical lever system operates two locking 'cams' for substantially increased locking effectiveness without increased operator effort
- Quality foam grips with 'wicking' wrist straps
- Solidly mounted tungsten carbide tips
- Rubber tip covers supplied - suited for pavement use or storage
- Optional larger baskets available for snow walking
- Adjustable length flexibility
- Folded length: 64.5 cm
- Max. length in use: 145 cm
- Weight per pole: 228 grams
GBP£ 104.00 GBP£ 130.00