30 Day Returns
||Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It's easy to return a product:
- Log into your account or call Shopatron to initiate a return.
- We email you instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product, (if possible in its original packaging), to the address identified in our email.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
rShop with Confidence
We take your safety and security seriously.
Format of the Contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods ordered through this web site's online store ("we" or "our" hereafter). To ensure the very best shopping experience we outsource order management to our trusted order-processing partner - Shopatron UK Ltd., whose registered office is at 19-21 Newport St, Newport House, Swindon, SN1 3DX registered in England and Wales No. 6427309.
- When you order and pay online, Shopatron's intelligent system starts working to ensure rapid packaging and delivery by ourselves or one of our approved fulfillment partners. The organization that ships your order is known as your "Shopatron Supplier".
- Any order placed by you for goods advertised on this website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists for the sale of any goods until Shopatron have received your order and accepted it on behalf of the Shopatron Supplier (which they may do at their discretion).
- Shopatron will send you an order acknowledgment shortly after you place your order by e-mail, notifying you that we have received your order.
- The contract itself shall only be completed when your order is accepted which shall occur, at the latest, on delivery of the goods. You will be contracting with us as the manufacturer/distributor/importer of the goods or at our option we may reassign your order in-toto to one of our approved dealers. If we cannot accept your order (for example (but without limitation) because the goods are found to be unavailable) Shopatron will notify you by telephone and/or email.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see Your Right of Cancellation below).
- Shopatron have the right to terminate the contract if the price of the goods is not received from you in cleared funds (in accordance with Payment terms below).
- We may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, deep-link, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from this Site unless expressly authorised by us.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms.
Description and price of the goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the website at the time you place your order. The images of the goods on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the goods. Your goods may vary slightly from those images. The packaging of the goods may vary from that shown on images on the website.
- We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we will tell you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it.
- To avoid any doubt, where goods are unavailable and you order alternative goods from us, or where goods have been mis-priced and you subsequently order such goods at the correct price, these terms of sale shall apply to the order and the supply of the relevant goods, whether the order is placed through our website or otherwise.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a packing and delivery charge for the goods, details of which are clearly displayed on our websites before the point that you complete your order.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle Shopatron to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. Some products have specific shipping rules and may not be delivered to some countries. Details of specific shipment restrictions for each product you wish to purchase may be shown on our web site or checkout.
- Please confirm that you enter your correct and full address when placing your order. You must check the Delivery Address on any acknowledgement or acceptance we provide and notify us without delay of errors or omissions. We reserve the right to charge you for any extra costs arising from changes you make to the Delivery Address after you submit an order.
- All items destined for your delivery address will be shipped by a responsible courier with some form of delivery confirmation or tracking code where possible. However, it is not possible to identify which carrier we will use for your order in advance.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons beyond our control the Shopatron Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund or re-credit you within 14 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your payment method for the goods. You are required to return the goods to the Shopatron Supplier that sent your goods at your cost. Should you fail to return the goods, we reserve the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Shopatron Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Shopatron Supplier will inform you of any delay as soon as possible (and no later than 30 days after acceptance of your order) and will give you the option of cancelling your order at this point.
- Upon receipt of your order you may be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make later.
- Where we deliver Products by installments, each installment constitutes a separate contract and any defect in any one or more installments shall not entitle you to repudiate the contract as a whole nor to cancel any subsequent installment.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until we have received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of the goods.
Your right of cancellation (Distance Selling Regulation)
- Provided you are an individual consumer, resident in the European Union who orders goods for a purpose that can neither be attributed to your commercial activity nor to any independent professional activity, you have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 30 days after you receive the goods (see below).
- Please note that this policy has some limitations. These limitations include:
- (a) certain product types e.g. perishable goods, custom made products, computer software which has been unsealed or installed by you, audio or video recordings which have been unsealed; or
- (b) where we have agreed to provide a service to you immediately
- The cancellation period shall begin when the goods have been delivered to you.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give notice to our order processing partner Shopatron, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Please note that your cancellation does not have to contain any reasons.
- The notice of cancellation shall be addressed to Shopatron by Letter: Shopatron UK Limited, 19-21 Newport, St Newport House, Swindon, SN1 3DX, UK or Fax: 01793 474652 or E-Mail: email@example.com.
- If you cancel an order within the Cancellation Period and have not already received the product, Shopatron will refund or re-credit you within 14 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your payment method for the goods. Shopatron may refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
- If you cancel an order within the Cancellation Period but have already received the product, you must return the product as soon as possible to the Shopatron Supplier and, in any event, within 30 days of Delivery. The details of where to return the product will be set out in the Returns Documents. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product using a suitable tracked and insured shipment method. If the Shopatron Supplier does not receive the product back from you, we may arrange for collection of the product from your delivery address at your cost. Shopatron will refund or re-credit you within 14 days (of the Shopatron Supplier receiving the returned/cancelled order) for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your payment method for the goods.
- You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for computer software which has been unsealed by you, or for consumable goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned, save where a fault is discovered which could not have been discovered otherwise than by unsealing the goods.
All new goods supplied through our web site are warranted free from defects. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If new goods develop a defect during warranty period, you should follow the Shopatron Returns procedure (see below). In the event of a valid claim for a defect in the new goods, where clauses 8.3 or 8.4 do not apply, the Shopatron Supplier will (at its option) either:
- replace those goods, if the Shopatron Supplier has available the same goods at the same price;
- repair those goods; or
- refund or re-credit you the sum you have paid for the relevant goods within 14 days of the date that the relevant goods are returned in accordance with the Shopatron Supplier's Returns procedure (see below).
- return goods to the manufacturer for repair or replacement
- The warranties in clause 8.1 above do not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than in accordance with its intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer's or Shopatron Supplier's instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our prior written approval.
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged in transit, you should notify the Shopatron in writing or via email as soon as possible of the goods and return the goods to the Shopatron Supplier in accordance with our returns policy (see Returns below). Once we have verified the fault, we will issue you with (at your discretion) a replacement or full refund via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
- If the goods supplied to you are faulty or incomplete on arrival (whether or not they were damaged in transit), you must notify us as soon as possible and return the goods to us in accordance with our returns policy (see below). Once we have verified the fault, we will issue you with (at your option) a replacement or full refund via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs.
- All product specifications, illustrations, drawings, particulars, dimensions, performance data and other information on the Site or made available by us are intended to represent no more than a general illustration of the goods and do not constitute a warranty or representation by us that the goods will conform with the same. You must refer to the manufacturer's specifications or warranty documentation to determine your rights and remedies in this regard.
- You may have the benefit of the manufacturer's, licensor's or supplier's warranty with the Products supplied and should refer to the relevant documentation supplied with the Product in this regard. (If applicable, a Return Policy may also set out procedures applicable to repairs or replacement of defective Products delivered.)
Limitation of Liability
Subject to 9.2 below, we, Shopatron and the Shopatron Supplier shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by ourselves, Shopatron and the Shopatron Supplier or by their employees or agents;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits our liability or that of Shopatron or the Shopatron Supplier for death or personal injury caused by intention, negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase Products from our Website. The importation or exportation of our Products may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the import or export of the Products you purchase.
- We, Shopatron and the Shopatron Supplier have no liability for loss of profit or for any indirect, special or consequential loss of damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the supply or non-supply of the Products (including any delay in supplying the Products) or their use or resale by you. Other than as set out in clause 9.2, our entire liability for any order for Products from you will be limited to the total price of the Products ordered by you.
- NOTHING IN THESE CONDITIONS SHALL OR BE CONSTRUED AS LIMITING OR EXCLUDING OUR LIABILITY OR SHOPATRON'S OR LICENSOR'S OR SHOPATRON SUPPLIER'S LIABILITY TO YOU, WHERE UNDER MANDATORY LAWS APPLICABLE IN YOUR TERRITORY, SUCH LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY CONTRACT.
Data Protection and Privacy
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure.
- Any personal information, which you supply to us, will be kept secure and processed in accordance with applicable privacy law. A copy of our detailed privacy statement is included on our web site. Shopatron and the Shopatron Supplier will use your data to fulfill your order and provide customer care. If you tick the box on the order form we might also use your details to contact you about our products via our newsletter.
- Our web site may use "cookies" to provide the best possible online experience as you browse our site. Please refer to our cookie statement on our main site for further details.
- When returning products, you are under a duty to take reasonable care to ensure that the Shopatron Supplier receives the products and that the products are not damaged in transit. Therefore, for your protection, when you are returning a product to us, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. A collection service may be offered for some products (the Returns Documents will state if a collection service operates for your product).
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the products to us or for the use of the collection service unless it is defective (see below).
- If the product you receive: (a) has been sent to you incorrectly due to the Shopatron Supplier's error; (b) is damaged; (c) does not conform to its description; (d) is not fit for purpose; or (e) is not of satisfactory quality, it is considered defective. Note that damage caused to the product once it is in your possession does not make the product defective and is beyond our responsibility.
- If a product is defective, please contact Shopatron by telephone 01793 461650 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Defective products should be returned to the Shopatron Supplier as soon as possible, and in any event, within 30 days of delivery.
- In particular, please note that any items returned to the Shopatron Supplier which you claim to be faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our technicians. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to you and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. In the event that your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
- Any items that you return to the Shopatron Supplier are at your own risk, therefore we strongly advise all our customers to take reasonable care when returning any items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
By clicking on the order confirmation button in checkout you will be agreeing to these terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
Shopatron UK Limited
19-21 Newport St
VAT: 925 4059 25